Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer the AppleCheeks™ Way Photo Contest! - A Reusable Diaper Revolution:

Summer the AppleCheeks™ Way Photo Contest! - A Reusable Diaper Revolution:: "Summer the AppleCheeks™ Way Photo Contest!

Recently I made mention on our Facebook page about our upcoming photo contest. I apologize for taking so long to post the details but in light of the fact that we're technically not supposed to be using our Facebook Fan Pages to host giveaways (BIG BOO FROM THIS SIDE OF THE FENCE), I've been trying to think how to best make this thing happen.

So what I've decided is that contests will now be held through my blog, just to avoid problems. However, as this is a photo contest I'll ask you to post your photos to our Facebook Fan Page."

No comments:

Post a Comment