Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, August 9, 2010

What do you feed your family?

What do you feed your family?  Do you eat all organic foods?  Are you a Vegetarian?  Or do you not care about what you eat?

I never cared about what I was buying, until about four months ago.  I started to eat healthier and cook healthier meals.  My boys love fruits and veggies and always have.  We now try to buy more organic foods.  Since my daughter is eating solids now, we only buy organics for her.  I mostly make my own baby foods.  If I don't then we only buy things like Plum Organics or Ella's Kitchen, which are certified organic.  Our meat is only free range and cage free.  It has made a difference.  Cloth Daddy no longer has really bad chest pains.  The boys' Asthma has gotten better and Maya has never been sick.  Well, I'm glad she has never been sick. She is only five months old.  But the boys were really ill when they were her age.

I will be discussing more about eating healthy in the upcoming weeks.

Please let me know how you feel about what you eat.

~Cloth Mommy~

No comments:

Post a Comment