Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Milkin' Cookies

In honor of World Breastfeeding Week, some moms may need a little Milkin' Cookies.  No not Milk and Cookies.  Milkin' Cookies was created by two working moms trying to produce more milk, and wanted a way to help.  I have not tried these cookies yet, but will be this week.  I, like so many moms have a hard time producing enough milk for my daughter.  I have no choice but to formula feed her as well.  I have tried everything.  Nothing has worked for me.  I recently stumbled upon Milkin' Cookies.  I will be getting some this week and trying them.  But for those of you who would love to try them, they will be giving 10% off with order.  They have two flavors of cookies.  Now you just can't eat them all, well you can if you want.  I will be posting a review within the next week or so.

Please visit them online at www.milkin-cookies.com and enter in code WBW2010 to get your 10% off.


~Cloth Mommy~

No comments:

Post a Comment